LV 3 - Concealed Carry
You are receiving a link to this page from Samuel Middlebrook because you have expressed solid interest in the Level 3: Concealed Carry course offered by Redhawk Firearm Training on November 2nd and 3rd in Yakima..
Here are the details you MUST know:
1. If you have not done so yet, you MUST pre-register for the course online by going HERE.
2. This is a concealed carry course, so you need to come dressed to conceal carry your handgun. Even if you do not have a CPL yet, you will be carrying concealed for the duration of this course. This course is optimized when you go through its paces wearing realistic clothes that you will wear on a regular basis. There are equipment expectation listed below.
3. Our Friday evening portion will run from 6:00pm - 9:00pm. On Saturday, we will meet again at 8:45AM at the same place.
Our Saturday portion will run like this:
9:00am - 12:00pm - Morning Session
12:00pm - 1:30pm - Lunch Break
(Most class group typically drive into nearby Tieton for Mexican food at Fernando’s)
1:30pm - 6:00pm (or so) - Afternoon Session
4. Friday evening will be almost entirely classroom with some range time mixed in, and Saturday will most entirely on the range. It will be a demanding day, but it will be a fun day full of a lot of measurable growth in your skills and abilities.
5. Dress for the weather. Our range is outdoors, so be prepared to deal with any weather elements.
6. Bring enough water for your day, plus some. Stay hydrated.
7. EQUIPMENT REQUIREMENTS:
- A handgun for yourself.
- At LEAST 300 rounds of FMJ ammunition.
- A belt that fits you.
- A holster for your firearm.
- At least one spare magazine for your handgun. More is better, but one will do.
- A magazine pouch or other system to attach the spare magazine to your person.
- For revolvers, just prepare to have spare ammunition on your person.
- Ear and eye protection
8. REDHAWK DOES NOT ALLOW anyone to use a “Blackhawk SERPA” or “URBAN CARRY” holster, at all, ever, period.
Each of those holsters have had repeated, observable, and predictable safety issues for both the shooter and those around them. These are not allowed under any circumstances, ever.
9. You can text or call Samuel at 509-969-6674 with any questions.